FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JW Marriott Macau - China [Master Thread]
Old Jun 7, 2017, 9:42 pm
UnluckySven

Programs: DL, NW, YX
Recently stayed here. Similar to the older reviews, as a Plat, was upgraded to a one bedroom suite on the "top floor" with a view overlooking the pool. Had a nice note and Sparkling/still water and fruit waiting for me in the room. Very nice property, Plats received 30% off at the restaurants in the hotel. Dined at both Urban Kitchen (Buffet) and Man Ho which were very good. Received an email before arrival welcoming me to check in at the Club desk and providing me car options from the ferry terminal (declined and took the free shuttle bus). Ended up checking in at the Front Desk (though they did ask me if I wanted to just go to the Club room), Front Desk was helpful with giving me suggestions on things to do.

If coming from Hong Kong Island, would suggest taking the ferry to the Taipei Ferry Terminal and then catching the free shuttle to the JW (third stop). It's a little faster and it seemed to be less crowded then the Macau Ferry Terminal (arrived at Macau; left out of Taipei). Prices are consistent between the two ferry operators (if going first class to/from Taipei make sure you have a Mastercard as you get 20% off first class tickets).