FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sky Club Food Getting Better
View Single Post
Old Jun 7, 2017, 5:52 pm
wlau

Programs: Delta DM, IHG Spire, Hertz PC, H.com Gold^3, lowly something on others...
Originally Posted by bj27
What does Minniyeahpolis have now?

Glad Seattle still has the best

And interesting SFO is sad... They are touted on Delta's website as having gourmet and expanded offerings. However I'm not sure if I would trust Delta SkyClub pho.......
MSP had a tasty chicken salad additional to a decent small salad bar. This was very tasty and healthy. Clam chowder was surprisingly good as well. Choco cheese cake was nice as well.

Seattle rotate through local food items, like chowder, mac n cheese, chips, etc. They do a really good job at bringing in local favorites. They also have 3 or 4 salad options using the latest buzz-word ingredients.

SFO has a nice lounge facility-wise, the food is crappy. The fruit comes out of a can, in syrup... Boil egg has a playdoh texture and the Starbucks espresso machine seems to always break down in the morning. Instead of getting small size bake goods, someone actually cuts them into smaller size -- looks like they buy from Costco or something... I had better food at cheap hotel breakfasts.