FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CheapOair.com refused to give me refund after canceling my tickets
Old Jun 7, 2017, 5:31 pm
yux

I used Cheapoair for more than 10 years and got a bad experience recently. I booked a multi-stop ticket to China. About one hour later, I found I had a schedule conflict and would like to change my departing date. The easiest way to do that was to cancel the old one and booked a new one. I called Cheapoair, and the guy told me we would charge you $75 if you would cancel it. If we could change the schedule for you, there was no cancellation fee. I provided him the new date, flight numbers I found on their web. I stayed on the phone for more than an hour, and finally the guy said it was done. He told me the price for the new ticket, and it was almost $300 more than that I found on their web. I decided not to let him to change the tickets for me and cancel it anyhow. I paid the cancellation fee. It is already three weeks and I have not got refund for the transaction fee of purchasing the ticket yet. Very bad service.