FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)
Old Jun 4, 2017, 11:02 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MisterBill
I don't see anything about guest policies. Maybe it would show more details if I were an active member and logged in?

https://www.prioritypass.com/en/Loun...R7-Art--Lounge

If guests are not allowed, then it won't be of value to me anyway since my wife isn't an AU. If guests are allowed, then we're traveling on both flights with a couple who also have CSR with an AU, so we'd be able to get in with them.
There is no log in to the Priority site as you are not individually "join" (or buy) the membership.

Chase Priority Pass allows UNLIMITED number of guests UP TO the number of guests allowed by the lounge you want to access. The guest has nothing to do with being an AU of your CSR card. You could guest someone you just met at the airport. In fact, there were quite some new cardholders did just that to show off - on Reddit there were reports some brought in 8 guests, some brought in people he just met at the walkway to the airport ...
Probably due to such behavior, and the surge of PP card holders thanks to the CSR, many domestic PP lounges have now limited / denied entry to PP card holders, citing "capacity control" which is allowed in the lounge contract with PP.

The issue is not "guest not allowed". It is PP cardholder is denied entry due to "capacity control".

Virtually all AS boardrooms in all airports now denied PP entry most of the time. There is a thread in the AS forum reporting the ongoing saga. AF and KLM lounges at IAH and JFK have been reported denying PP entry, and a few others I could not remember now.

Last edited by Happy; Jun 4, 2017 at 11:08 pm