FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best way from Hilton Times Square to EWR
View Single Post
Old Jun 3, 2017, 12:37 pm
WolfieG

Programs: Delta Skymiles Gold Card holder, JetBlue Trueblue, HiltonHonors, Hertz #1 Club Gold
Originally Posted by BearX220
No problem WolfieG. It's an easy two-minute walk from your hotel to the bus stop. Just exit the Hilton through the back door onto 41st, and turn right so you are walking west. Cross 8th Avenue and you are nearly there.

The block of 41st where the bus stops is straddled by the PABT overhead structure, so while it is a little dark and gloomy you will not have to wait in the rain. Please note that the stop area is indicated by one solitary, lonely pole, like a city transit stop, so don't be looking for ambitious signage. But the bus itself has NEWARK AIRPORT written all over it and there is often one idling at the stop waiting to depart when the timetable says. I am sure you'll have an easy time.
Super BearX220! That is a very easy walk without a doubt. It is pretty good that there is an overhead structure there, so I will not get wet in case it rains. That is good to know it is a solitary stop not unlike a regular bus stop, so I will not waste time trying to find the stop and will make sure that I make the bus. That is excellent that the bus has NEWARK AIRPORT written all over it, as I know that I will be boarding the correct bus. Sounds like getting the bus will be no problem and it will be an easy time indeed! Thank you again!