FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - USA: Blue Business Plus, 2X ALL spend, cap $50k/yr. $300 Dell,FedEx,Docusign credit.
Old Jun 2, 2017, 3:11 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Instant approved online yet received an email about application under review?

This morning I submitted husband's app using existing customer short cut. Instant approved followed by screens of adding employee card and balance transfer request. Added me as employee and skipped the balance transfer. Because of the issues reported about unable to link newly approved accounts to existing log in, I opted to skip the screen on either register the card / link to existing log in. There is no credit line information on the card.

Now we came home and found an email from AMEX about his application is under review.

So is he approved or is he not?

Looking at the screen shots, I dont see any new account number ever generated despite the Heading of "Good News. You are approved for xxxx.
Blow the Heading, is the Add Up To Five Employee Cards.

After adding the employee card, the next screen shows:

Thank You. We have received your information.
Please check your inbox for confirmation and pnline account set up.
You will received your new card(s) at the home address you provided in 2 business days.

Next to the card image, Approved in green is above his name, Employee card is above my name.

Everything online indicated he is approved.

Has anyone received the email after instant approval online saying something otherwise like below?

<<We are excited that you've decided to apply for the Blue BusinessSM Plus Credit Card, and we're reviewing your application now. We promise to let you know when we're finished, or if we need more information.>>

Check application status via Americanexpress.com/applicationstatus
It shows approved.
So why it is under review? reallocating CLs?

Last edited by Happy; Jun 2, 2017 at 3:25 pm