FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Viva.gr is not reliable! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!
Old Jun 2, 2017, 12:54 am
danielonn

Originally Posted by ekasotaki
Hi Adr3,

This is Froso from Viva.gr. We stumbled upon your post and are really sorry for your frustration. We have sent you a PM asking for more information about your issue. Maybe searching our logs we can find out what went wrong. We can assure you, however, that we never intentionally change the prices from one page to the next. However, flight prices change very often by airlines, and the automated systems that we use to get them are updated real time. That means that if you stay for too long on one page, it is possible that in the meantime the airline has sent us an updated price, which is what we will show on the next.

Hope this clears up the confusion, and we are really eager to hear more from you so we can pinpoint the exact situation.

All our best,
Viva.gr
Instead of wasting time operating a shady business you need to learn Customer Service. I wonder who is researchinhg postings hete on FT when they could be putting better resources in place to operate a legitamate company.

Remember the sayng if the price is too good to be true then it probably is. Viva.gr to me sounds like a one man operation . I would much rather book directly with the airline.

The OP is owed a resolution. Wow sure seems like the owner of Viva.gr knows how to siign up to FT but can't seem to resolve the problem of the OP and many others. What says you? Take the line directly from Froso "we intentionaly don't change our prices.. I work in the Travel industry and this is something we don't want to hear. When a price category is sold a reputable tour operator marks it as sold out or 10 spaces remaining or better yet has a live booking invrntory system with up to the minute pricing. Its a breach of contract to charge the higher price without the customer's consent. Viva.gr must refund the ticket or package as the customer seems not to be agreeing to the higher price. Seems like an archaic reservation system to me. The price quoted is the price I expect to pay. The OP could do a chargeback to his or her credit card .

Not trying to bash but im trying to be helpful to the OP. A great lesson to learn.

Last edited by danielonn; Jun 2, 2017 at 1:03 am