FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citibank AAdvantage Credit Card - Bad Experience So Far
Old May 31, 2017, 4:08 pm
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by musicdude91
May 30th and I still don't have the card.
Well, because of the Memorial Day hotlday, May 30th was still not yet 7 business days from when told you 5 to 7 more business days.
Originally Posted by musicdude91
No mail issues. I have gotten 5-6 "you're pre approved" letters from Citi, so obviously they have my correct mailing address.
You seem to assuming that a bank uses the same exact address for all of your correspondence. That's not necessarily true. I don't remember whether Citi does this, but some other banks definitely use different variations of my mailing address for different cards! So if they used the address you submitted on your application and either you made an error when entering it or they made an error when copying it, they could have the address possibly wrong for this new card even though it's correct for all your other cards!

So definitely check whether the address they have for this card is the correct one, in case you still don't get it today (7 business days), and thus call them again.