FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The FRA F/HON First Class Terminal FCT FAQ
Old May 29, 2017, 11:27 pm
cbourl

Programs: LHSen UA1K VAGold QFSilv HHon Diamond ShangrilaJade Radisson Gold SPG Gold Marriott Gold Hertz Presi
Originally Posted by klausa
I'd definitely second the recommendation for LX F lounge in ZRH.

On recent trip I managed to somehow visit both CX F lounges at HKG, QF F lounge at SYD, FCL A and FCT in FRA and LX E FCL at ZRH and the last one was definitely my favourite one.

It didn't quite have the food nor the service quality of QF (it still was top notch, don't get me wrong — but I liked the SYD restaurant service just a bit better) but it definitely made it up by being very quiet and the amazing views from the terrace — that I visited on a beautiful, sunny May afternoon definitely helped too
LX F Lounge at E Gates is the best!!!!! IMHO from several experiences in both QF F SYD and LX F E gates - Qantas has NOTHING over the LX lounge E Gates - if you like smelling of takeout with openair cooking in the QF lounge and have subpar wines served with sometimes broken aircon use QF F lounge - now LX F LH F are excellent And the both hotel rooms at E Gates ZRH are just the best you get your own key to lock the door ,they are outside the lounge and they have their own luxurious bedding and shower/toilet facilities - don't think there is anything like it - sure the shower/bath aren't quite as good as LH FCL and FCT but your own bedroom with an excellent shower and toilet and fantastic views