FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 27 May 'worldwide' BA IT outage | practical assistance/advice [Clutter-free please]
Old May 29, 2017, 3:02 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Sofa
Help please. Bronze member. Was due to travel Saturday 27 May. Won't clutter post with that trauma of day with my young family. 5 of us travelling, 2 adults 3 children. I have been ringing the number given out on day to re book but it just has a recorded message. There is no option to re book on manage my booking. Can someone advise a phone number to ring which will help me re book. At this stage I am looking to re book for later in year as I am giving up on a flight to enjoy half term. Thanks
If you have Skype, GoogleTalk or some other VOIP, perhaps try Bremen on
+49 421 5575 758
which is open to at least 17:00 BST today.

The publicly available numbers are
In the UK:
Call 0344 493 0787 option 1 (06:00-20:00 local time; calls charged at local rate)
In the US:
Call 1 877 428 2228 (09:00-19:00 EST)

If you are looking for a rebook, so not travelling in the next 2 days or so, then maybe just leave it until things quieten down. There is no need to do anything today. Otherwise just keep trying, you will get through eventually.