FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best way from Hilton Times Square to EWR
View Single Post
Old May 28, 2017, 7:13 am
WolfieG

Programs: Delta Skymiles Gold Card holder, JetBlue Trueblue, HiltonHonors, Hertz #1 Club Gold
Originally Posted by guv1976
What day of the week?

Staying at the Times Square Hilton, it's pretty much a no-brainer to take the bus from PABT. Yes, it's possible that the bus will take longer than the train, but the reverse is also possible, given the recent problems at Penn Station. Plus, the bus will drop you right at your terminal; no schlepping of luggage from your NJ Transit train up to the EWR AirTrain

Of course, you could also opt to stay out at Newark Airport the night before your departure, instead of spending both nights at the Times Square Hilton.
Hi guv1976! I will be leaving on a Wednesday. That's what I think too, as the hotel is not that far away from PABT. Combined with the location of where I will be staying in NYC plus the fact that the bus drops you right off at your terminal make the bus a winner in this case. I have never used EWR as when I used to live on Long Island, I used JFK or LGA since I was close to those airports. If the flight were going from JFK (my flight back from Israel to the USA goes to JFK), I would do the LIRR to the JFK AirTrain as I did it once before and liked it! Thank you guv1976!