FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tokyo Narita NRT Sky Club: The Definitive Thread
Old May 25, 2017, 3:52 pm
hockeyinsider
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by fpmurphy
Hah. AFAIR, no improvements have been made in the last 8 years or so, other than minor cosmetic changes. In fact the SC looks slightly shabby. Still a lack of toilets for the volume of customers at peak times. Still a lack of power points for most of the seating. Still no printer/copier/fax machine. Food selection has been reduced over the years also.

I may sound negative but I actually like the place. Probably been in it a 100 times over then last 8 years. It is still far better than many other lounges but it is fading fast.
The staff are what make it amazing. Narita has the best Delta staff. I feel sorry for the ones who have been let go in the last year or two, as Delta downsizes its operation. I hope they were hired by other airlines.

I agree that the remaining Sky Club could be improved, but it is still night and day better than the Korean Air lounge.

The food is different than last month. Yesterday, thad an Italian-style pasta dish and a Western vegetarian dish besides the usual fayre.

I also thought there were considerably more seats -- likely moved over from the old lounge, when it closed. However, there was zero space at 2-ish p.m. which is peak time for U.S.-bound passengers.