FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "TravelBank"- United.com Club & Gift Registry Q&A - No new/renewals as of 23 Apr 2019
Old May 21, 2017, 8:04 am
MY-OTHER-BROTHER-"TED"
Suspended

Programs: 1K---2,909,450 BIS miles
So yesterday I spent nearly 2 hours and was transferred 6 times (Mileage Plus desk-Reservations-Mileage Plus (again) -Visa credit card- The United Club-Mileage Plus (again)- Some sort of tech support expert off-shore who wanted to debate that my $5.00 credit to my "Travel Bank" (trip on 5/17) would post on it's own w/i 60 days ---NOT! Guess where this info is available to us mortals? Yep --- united.com Club (The Travel Club Credit) on our statement.

However, two hours well spent, on multiple holds, listening to Rhapsody in Blue, on my birthday, as I was promised that my $5.00 would now be posted w/i 5 to 10 days. Since everyone around the house was gone all day, this was my way of having 6 people wish me "Happy Birthday!"

What is really needed is a "Club" to knock some sense into the naming people that can't think of anything original --- except United Club!

Last edited by WineCountryUA; May 23, 2017 at 7:12 pm Reason: Cleanup after move