FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Tier Point Runs | 2017 master thread
View Single Post
Old May 20, 2017, 9:18 am
wonderman

Originally Posted by reviewerb
The opportunity is this: I'm marooned in a rather dusty and challenging environment in somewhat of a backwater of the Middle East, ploughing away at the day job. I've just been informed that there will be a semi-official shut down for the Eid al-Fitr holiday at the end of Ramadan, with a decent four or five day break in prospect.

I turned first to ITAMatrix to try and find a decent TP run, obviously somewhat challenging at rather short notice - does anyone have any bright ideas for interesting places/fares for the details below ?????

Positioning ex CAI, AMM, IST or DOH is do-able. DXB less so

Outbound dates 24/25 June

Inbound 28/29 June

Budget - not hugely relevant (more a question of being time-poor, and needing a break from this environment!)

Already renewed my Gold exec club membership for the year - heading toward the 2500 TP threshold

Generally a J or F purchaser - more interested in arriving than travelling

Secure in the knowledge that there are far, far greater minds here than mine, with experience of crafting imaginative TP runs at short notice, I thought I'd seek some advice and guidance from all you intellectual colossi populating this thread........ Looking for inspiration - all ideas gratefully received !
AUH-CMB fares are in J are pricing at £440 for many dates with qatar for 400TP's.