FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt - Best Rate Guarantee - Experiences - MASTER THREAD - WIKI
Old May 20, 2017, 7:26 am
soonerfanatic

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Diamond
Easy choice by them and you. Either pursue another BRG and hope for another agent or vote with your wallet and take biz elsewhere.

Originally Posted by joakgarp
Hyatt brg just denied my valid brg claim and quoted terms that are for the hotel itself and not end user me. They are still insisting that Revato is creating memberships but its for Hyatt they are for and not the end user, ME.
​​​​​Jesus christ Hyatt is the most insistent not customer friendly company I've ever dealt with. I asked them to consult a supervisor. They seem to have some sort of competition in their Brg department to deny as much claims as possible. How can a big company as Hyatt run a customer service like this? The terms for Brg are even a mess.
​​​​​​
​​https://www.revato.com/Home/Terms
RESERVATIONS
HotelsCombined shall market Your accommodation ("Rooms") and shall refer to You (via HotelsCombined Software) users from HotelsCombined websites ("Customers").

When a reservation is made via HotelsCombined Software by a Customer for Your accommodation, a direct, legal contract is created between You and the Customer. You hereby authorize and empower HotelsCombined to conclude reservations on Your behalf.

You agree that it is your responsibility to charge Customers for their stay. HotelsCombined shall provide you with access to Customers credit card and You shall at your own discretion set the payment policy (e.g. pre-pay, pre-authorise or pay at the hotel).

When a reservation has been generated for You via HotelsCombined Software, You shall receive a confirmation email. HotelsCombined is not responsible for the correctness and completeness of the information (including credit card details) provided by Customers. HotelsCombined is not responsible for the payment obligations of Customers relating to their reservation.

What is Revato?
Revato is a secure booking platform that enables you to book directly with us, Park Hyatt X

We use Revato to distribute our direct rates on travel and accommodation websites worldwide.

This means that all bookings made on this platform will be received and processed directly by the reservation team at Park Hyatt X.