FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First Award Redemptions: Away to Asia - CX J, SQ Suites, WN Y
Old May 18, 2017, 8:07 pm
mccluresonthemap

Programs: AA Plat, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by eeflyer
Great ending to your report! That is amazing luck with getting the suites award space. How long would you recommend for a visit to SIN? I've heard mixed responses from 2 days through a week haha.
Thanks for the compliment, eeflyer. We were really lucky to get the flights on the day we wanted, and the effort paid off!

For Singapore, three days was enough for us. It's a great city to eat your way through, but can be expensive even in mid-grade restaurants. The hawker centers are the place to go for cheap food and drinks!

Originally Posted by injian
I spent 2 days in SIN and it was not enough. There is a lot to see and do if you know what you want to see and do.

mccluresonthemap: thanks for posting this TR. I also flew in CX F and SQ Suites and they were flights to remember. You should post more SIN food pics. :P
Thanks for reading, injian. We were unfortunately hungrier than we were trip report-minded and gorged ourselves before proper documentation. Next time we'll do better!