FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Lufthansa Group Questions Here [2016-]
Old May 18, 2017, 4:34 pm
AlbertSmith

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Welcome the Lufthansa Group/Miles & More Forum Newbie Lounge!

The Newbie Lounge is a place where no question is too stupid, nothing is taken for granted, and where you can ask anything about Lufthansa Group and Miles & More you were afraid to ask elsewhere, or weren't sure where to ask. The LH/M&M Forum Newbie Lounge first started in 2011 following several examples of successful newbie lounges in other FT forums. I hope this thread serves as a useful resource for people new to Lufthansa, LH Group of airlines, the M&M programme and FlyerTalk in general.

If you are M&M old-timers, please feel free to contribute answers here just as you normally do in the rest of the Lufthansa/M&M forum. But make sure to leave "do a search" or at the door before entering. Also please limit the use of acronyms. If you're going to use an acronym, try and define it first.
I'm going to Tomorrowland 2017 at the end of July, It's in Belgium. Am I in the right forum? What's the cheapest way to get there? I hope my question wasnt too stupid