FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Family says JetBlue booted them from flight over a birthday cake
Old May 15, 2017, 2:52 pm
Finkface

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by Soccerdad1995
In this one paragraph, Jet Blue levels three completely unsubstantiated allegations against their customers (that they A) became agitated, B) cursed, and C) yelled). They then complain about an apparently unsubstantiated "allegation" that the customers made about one FA being unfit to fly.

Questions for Jet Blue:

1. If unsubstantiated allegations are so bad, then why are you making them about your customers?

2. Are you interpreting the words "have you been drinking?" as an allegation?

3. Do you have proof that the alleged allegation was in fact, incorrect? Did you give the FA a blood alcohol test?

4. Do you have any proof whatsoever to back up your allegations against these customers, or are you just taking the word of your employees who were contradicted, on video, by law enforcement personnel?
1) Not unsubstantiated in the least. The father is the one who said that he asked the FA if she had been drinking.

2) Yes, by his own words. He perceived her behaviour to be 'not normal' so he thought that might have been because she had been drinking and he asked her as much.

3) So ridiculous it doesn't even merit a response.

4) Yes. By the father's own admission.

"... Cameron Burke told ABC7 News. "I had approached them, and I said everything was fine, and she said, 'Sir, this does not involve you.' When she told me I had been non-compliant, then I said 'Ma'am, had you been drinking?' Because her behavior was not normal."

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/articl...a-11145030.php

Last edited by Finkface; May 15, 2017 at 2:58 pm