FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mommy Points - Chase Affiliate Links Ending
Old May 14, 2017, 4:32 pm
CodeAdam10

Originally Posted by Astrophsx
I like Summer, but sometimes the line can be a little fuzzy as a reader. Her Tweets feel like she is being paid to promote Hyatt and SPG at times (even though I don't believe she is being compensated). Typically she also writes how she paid for the hotel stay, but I'm not seeing that she has done that this time. I'm hoping she can not sugar coat the negatives of the resort when she gets to the review.

I'm curious as to how she has Hyatt Globalist status as she doesn't travel that much. I know that Hyatt gave status to bloggers to give away, but if she was given Hyatt Globalist status from the company wouldn't she have to disclose that on all of her Hyatt stay posts?
Now Gary Leff is at Andaz Papagayo and actively promoting it on social media, which is not his typical style. This smells more and more like a promotional stunt. Let's see if Gary sheds light on this during his review, since he has a "no freebies" policy of sorts.

I think Summer mattress ran back in Jan&Feb to get to 25 stays under the old rules and get Globalist status through 2019.