FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club World seat reservations not free?
View Single Post
Old May 12, 2017, 9:48 am
WorldLux

Programs: LH SEN; BA Gold
Originally Posted by highpeaklad
But not any more thanks to theoretical seating. On my last A 380 trip at T-24 there were only 2 seats left to choose from.
In my experience, there were a couple of seats booked in advance and the seat map started to fill up at the T-7D mark. Usually you do end up with a couple of seats to pick from at T-24H. Obviously, on routes with heavy OWE and OWS loads, it's going to be tricky. YMMV.

Originally Posted by EtheT
Wanting to charge another £100 on top of a £4k ticket for an assignment is not cool however you want to dress it up. Nor are the very weak curry or chicken options that AA emailed me about under the heading of, It's time to book your entrée....

Originally Posted by EtheT
Still I'm sure the rest of the hard product and soft, lounge and staff, are going to give me the right sort of warm and fuzzy to dispel the Ryan Air cloud that is associated with BA these days.
I disagree with the policy but I can only laugh about the people throwing a tantrum because they can't select a seat in advance. You know that there were times where you got to pick your seat at the airport and only at the airport on a first come, first served basis, right?