FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - YYJ Spring AC FT Do May 6, 2017
View Single Post
Old May 8, 2017, 12:02 pm
24left
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
And here is the story of how AC FTers come together in fun ways and make things happen

Originally Posted by YEG_SE4Life
I am on the plane in YEG and just discovered that my wife did not pack "the" shirt. It looks like I will not have it tomorrow night.
Originally Posted by canadiancow
.....Excuse me? Don't you have an UNLIMITED FP?

Go back and get it!
Originally Posted by CZAMFlyer
I'm afraid passing the buck on a missed opportunity will not fly my friend. A shame your attire won't be splendid, but I have pics if people are curious.
As much as it seems like passing the buck, the truth is that I neglected to ask her to pack it. How about printing the photos and making a paper shirt? I will wear it.
If you could get it dropped off at YEG and ferried to YVR, I could get it tomorrow
what time are you at YVR tomorrow?
Assuming no massive IRROPS, I'm on 563/8071.
Okay, through the efforts of my wonderful EA and a team of Concierges, it should be in YVR tonight. Let's see how this works. I have asked that they have it in the MLL tomorrow.
Originally Posted by CZAMFlyer
Are you guys talking about a certain shirt? I have a Persian gentleman in West Van that will whip up another in a heartbeat.

Of course the original would have to be destroyed, as it's a one-only item.
We are taking care of it the FF way. It is already in YVR.
.....Anyway, we've all been rebooked on 8073, and a concierge is going to meet us on arrival.

I still have to grab a certain 3MM's shirt though!

And this is the custom gift that CZAMflyer had made for the 3MM celebration a number of us attended in PHX in January for a very special friend:

Attached Images