FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Will Wells Fargo improve its credit cards?
Old May 3, 2017, 9:43 pm
Delta 764

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, WF GoFar Rewards, AAdvantage, United MileagePlus
Will Wells Fargo improve its credit cards?

According to this article:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberth.../#a77314232df6

In response to the fake accounts scandal, Wells Fargo may have to improve the perks on its credit cards in order to remain competitive and regain the trust of the public.

While I have a Wells Fargo Visa Signature Card that I have been okay with, I agree that it isn't the best card around; I simply went with it since I bank with Wells Fargo and this is the first credit card that I applied for thus increasing my chances of being approved (I actually applied for the non-Signature Rewards Card, but was automatically upgraded to Signature based on my initial credit score).

One thing that Wells Fargo should offer are better sign-up bonuses, which was one of the biggest drawbacks of my card.

Also, I wouldn't mind if Wells Fargo were introduce another card that was a step-up from the Visa Signature, even if I have to pay an annual fee. I know Wells Fargo tradition is for its cards not to have annual fees except for its secured card, however, generally the cards with the best perks will not be free of annual fees. Perhaps they should introduce a Visa Signature Blush (my name idea, colored light pink) and a Visa Infinite (colored jet black and made of metal) card, which would offer even better perks, no foreign transaction fees, and would have annual fees of $100 and $450, respectively.

What does anyone here think Wells Fargo should do?