FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Legacy Blue for Business [USA] (No known valid application links, May 2017)
Old May 3, 2017, 1:35 pm
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by italdesign
Has anyone figured out exactly how they calculate the first 6 months, for the purpose of the 10x pts on dining? Does it end on the last day of the 6th month, or...?
Originally Posted by farwest101
Same question here.
I asked that question about the SPG Amex in an online chat and for 3 months they said it's 92 days from your approval date. I forget what exact number of days they said for 6 months, I think it may have been 183 but I'm not absolutely sure.

Originally Posted by farwest101
Same question here. Also, is the 10x/$2K dining part of the $50K 2x?
The 10x is a 9x bonus, while the 2x is a 1x bonus. They post separately (and "stack", for restaurant dines in the first 6 moths). So obviously any qualifying* dine you do counts for both, and thus counts toward both the $2k and the $50k, even though separately.

* I had a dine at a restaurant inside a hotel that didn't earn the 9x bonus, even though it billed as a restaurant (but for the restaurant name it showed the hotel name). So there are occasional "dines" that may not be qualifying for the 9x, I don't know exactly how they determine that.