FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2017 Alaska Airlines *FLAME-FREE* Q&A thread: all welcome, new and old!
Old May 2, 2017, 1:09 pm
LAXbro

Programs: AS
Originally Posted by rustykettel
You're most welcome! If AS responds that they're not able to credit without a boarding pass, you may be able to obtain proof of flight from Delta. I know some other airlines will provide this, although there may be time limitations or a fee that would make it not worthwhile.

I haven't done the second scenario exactly but I have had a hotel stay miscredit to the hotel's program instead of AS. I emailed the hotel's program, they removed the credit, then emailed the receipt to AS to claim it there.

ETA: Welcome to FlyerTalk LAXbro! My apologies for overlooking this in the mobile version.
Thanks for the welcome!

Wanted to update this scenario in case it can help anyone in the future: Delta will only un-credit miles if requested within 60 days of the flight (so I'm out of luck unfortunately).

Currently on hold with Alaska to see if they will credit that flight to me without a boarding pass (wanted to minimize my time on the phone with Delta yesterday so didn't ask them to reissue it). Will edit with results.

Update: not resolved yet, but they haven't told me straight out they won't do it yet so fingers crossed!

Last edited by LAXbro; May 2, 2017 at 7:48 pm Reason: update