FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2016-2019
View Single Post
Old May 2, 2017, 10:51 am
freeflyin

Programs: UA GOLD MM,WN CP A+list, HH Gold,MR LT Titanium
Originally Posted by Dilbette
If you did not get the email confirmations, most likely it will not post without contacting AMEX. I had a purchase from BOXED.COM on 4/26. No email and no credit as of today. Another purchase on 4/29, email received and credit posted on 5/1. I chatted AMEX and they said they will manually post the credit that should have posted for the 4/26 purchase. It should be posted between 3-5 days.

They said no one else reported this issue.. which seems highly unlikely. Has anyone else reported this issue to AMEX and ask them to check their known issues log?

Also, I had 6 purchases at Eddie Merlot's in Ashburn, VA. None of them posted. The rep stated that the transactions are posted as third-party and not eligible. The purchases were for food and drinks, so AMEX said they will need to investigate further.

FWIW, I've never had an issue with AMEX SYNC offers not posting automatically in the many years I've used the offers.
I chatted with Amex today and got an entirely different response. My rep confirmed that not only are they having issues with email confirmations, the postings of the credits has been a problem. No time indicated for resolution.

I am missing a Boxed credit as well as one from Hilton