FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Renting at MCO; What Kind of Cars to Expect?" Thread
Old May 1, 2017, 1:02 am
Beckles
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
Consolidated "Renting at MCO; What Kind of Cars to Expect?" Thread

Have a trip to Orlando in a few weeks, I currently have "Mercedes GLC/Range Rover Evoque - HPC (Group H4) JFDR (H4)Mercedes GLC/Range R. Evoque" reserved for a decent price, what's interesting looking at the wiki for this post is that they consider the GLA and the GLC as the same class, and I believe the GLA is significantly smaller, I don't think I'd be very happy with them trying to pawn off one of them on me.

I was checking my rates today and noticed it seems they've changed one of the Prestige SUV classes a bit, they now have "Standard Elite, SUV, Automatic, Air (Group T4) RFAR (T4) Cadillac XT5", the wiki lists the Mercedes ML/GLE as the previous cars in this class, but those are a bit bigger than the XT5 I believe (the GLC would be comparable in the MB lineup I believe). They also still have "Infiniti/Cadillac Crossover (Group K4) JGDR (K4) Infiniti QX70" which is where the SRX used to be, I suppose they may still have the SRX in the fleet even though the XT5 has replaced it in the Cadillac lineup.