FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)
Old Apr 30, 2017, 6:21 am
flyershmlyer

Originally Posted by jsherm101
It does not as I already got my $300 credit for the year and still got this reimbursement. It's a separate credit that you call for and get if you ever forget your PP card and ask for a reimbursement on a airport lounge charge. It only applies for one-day or shorter access fees, and there's no automated way to get it taken care, but Chase was happy to do over the phone in a matter of seconds.

fun fact: They can't tell if it's specifically a PP compatible lounge, because they honestly don't know much about who is a PP lounge, and their CC transactions are usually vague names (such as AIRPORT TERMINAL) -- You might be able to use it on a non-PP lounge as long as the CC transaction doesn't appear obviously non-PP (like Delta I guess)
Right. What they meant: if you haven't hit $300 yet, it will automatically be reimbursed as part of that credit. Then you'll have harder time calling and asking for reimbursement since you already got one.

So you want to do it after you've exhausted the travel credit so they have to manually credit you.