FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IHG Spring Bonus: 3000 points, 2 nights (Americas only)
Old Apr 29, 2017, 10:42 am
SEAfarer

This promo is obviously so exciting! -- no posts for 24 days.

My email said 30k for 15 nights. Now I get a follow-up email reminding me to earn my 3000 point Spring Bonus for 2 nights. My personal Offer Status is still blank on the T&Cs and on what my offer may be.

I was ready and have booked the 15 paid nights, and now I've written for their guarantee of the original offer. Everything is still cancelable.

But I think they make too many hoops to jump through, and there are other hotels with promo offers at better rates than I would pay to squeak through the last of these 15.

I would recommend that anyone else with an original offer above 3000 get a written guarantee of that offer, or you may end up wrangling with Manila -- did you receive the same 3000 email as I did just yesterday?

On a more positive note, looks like May 15 can count in two offers, but the summer Accelerate, again, looks like an expensive stretch for me. I mostly filled my travel calendar with PBs, though I have a cheap foreign getaway in mind.