FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ua1flyer - A "Real" Up-In-The-Air GS
View Single Post
Old Apr 25, 2017, 8:44 am
FlyHighInTheSky

Programs: UA GS
Originally Posted by ua1flyer
Seems like it was just yesterday we celebrated 10 million miles.Last week when I passed 16 million both the staff in Newark and Chcago went out of there way to celebrate the milestone. Classy. Great people. Just passed 400,000 PQM for the year. I am finding the service much more consistently good.
What a month! First a thank you to all the global service people that went out of there way to celebrate my 17 million miles with United. Japan, Australia, London, my United "phone family" Newark and especially the global first team in Chicago ..all close friends. Also a shout out to my flying friends and Flyertalk buddies . I am So lucky to have such fiends. Jonathan, your gift was unbelievable! Dave, you are the man. Being able to share the Chicago celebration with my wife was perfect. I am humbled to be able to call all of you friends. I am blessed. I will visit with my global service friends tonight at Tokyo and head back to Chicago as I cross 800,000 PQM for the year. Thanks again to all. Tom
Today is the day. hit 18M on a 9pm flight ORD-LHR. If you are in the Polaris Lounge tonight ,Ill buy you a drink....lol

April 16th, 2015 - 16 Million Miles

April 16th, 2016 - 17 Million Miles

April 25th, 2017 - 18 Million Miles

Tom, you are an absolute legend! At this pace, you'll be at 20MM in April of 2019!

I hope your flight tonight goes well! I also hope you landed seat 1K