FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New and cancelled destinations, major schedule and operational changes
Old Apr 23, 2017, 7:43 pm
ffay005

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, BT VIP, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
(of course a HEL-DPS would be my wet dream and would blow probably all my stash on it )
Completely off-topic, but what's so great about DPS? I've been to Bali once, and probably made all the wrong choices (Kuta Beach, far too many new friends, dirty beach, terrible traffic, uninspiring shopping; Denpasar was okay as a city, I guess, but not particularly interesting or special). So if I go to Bali again, where should I go if I want to like it?

Back on-topic, I wonder if DPS could work as a tag flight from SIN, like KL does it and QR used to do. Sure, there's a lot of competition on the tag part, but in the winter season, DPS wouldn't require any additional planes. (SIN-HEL arrives before 6 am, it coud easily arrive an hour later and you'd still make connections at HEL.) Or is demand to SIN so big that there isn't room for DPS pax on board? How many of the pax now transfer to DPS at SIN?