FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE 2014 to 2017] Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}
Old Apr 23, 2017, 1:51 pm
ScubaRoo

Programs: VS, BA, HH Gold
Clearly you don't love snorkeling enough.. :D

Originally Posted by joecool1885
I did 4 nights PH and 5 Conrad, could've used a day more at PH and a day or two more at Conrad. We didn't have enough time at either to get the full breadth of the house reefs. (My SO, OTOH would've probably preferred no more at Conrad and 2 or 3 more at PH).

Meanwhile, we ran into a guy from China who was at PH alone, and he left early- too bored!

What do you do for 10 nights+ though at a single resort?
3 or 4 snorkel/dive days, a sunset dinner cruise, private dinner on the beach, spa day, lunch or dinner at Ithaa still is only 8 nights if you did one activity a day. I like snorkeling enough, but more than 4 days of it? And Whale Shark snorkeling, of course!

I guess moving rooms once at each resort also consumed a good bunch of time. Also, since I like to blog, I did a lot of filming/photography.

Random rant of the day.
Snorkelled at least once every day of our 12 night stay, most days in the water for 3 hours. Had we stayed for twice that amount we might have had a day off lol!

Could easily have stayed another week. In my recent review I touched on chats we had with the regular repeat guests that we bumped into, most of them were on 15+ night trips on points..

If we had more time...
Laze by the 2 pools reading a book.
We'd would have probably done a boat trip if Whalesharks had been sighted.
I'd have done more than one mornings diving as well.
Would have liked to take a catamaran for a spin too.
And the Jet Skis looked fun..
And maybe pinch an ebike to take for a spin from the SWVs to the RWVs.

SR
http://TripRep.WordPress.com

Last edited by ScubaRoo; Apr 23, 2017 at 2:06 pm