FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme REVIEW - MASTER THREAD (Aug 2011 onward)
Old Apr 22, 2017, 2:12 pm
PETERPNYC

Programs: Spg Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by ILuvParis
I guess I must be a rube. I stayed here in November/December and didn't have s single complaint, other than Javier no longer being at Les Orchides. If I liked the breakfast, the staff at the restaurant, the location, the room and the concierge staff, but the front desk staff was a little cold, I'm not sure I'd go looking for a better experience. But then, I don't hang out at the front desk all that much either.
Make that 2 Rubes. Was here for Xmas , and was given an exec Suite , 2 free cocktails , the House car took us to dinner 2 out of 5 nights .

Breakfast in the Room 3 out the the five days we were here, and the other 2 in Les Orchides .

Both times room service told me if you missed anything when you ordered we will bring it to you , and one server commented to me, if you eat all that food , I will bring it all again from the start !

Was offered the free cocktail/ champagne cause room wasn't ready , and we had arrived at 12:15 PM .

Claudio sent us a bottle of wine also.

Re Javier and his new restaurant, thanks for the info but FYI AVLI is a Greek word so I wonder if he partnered with a Greek ?

I would be Happy if I get half of that next time .