FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - E-rewards [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Apr 20, 2017, 2:04 pm
rickminn

What happened to my e-rewards dollars?

Originally Posted by eRewardsOllie
Hi Guys,

I'm Ollie from e-Rewards (admins can check my email address for validation) as you all have noticed we've made some changes to the site.

First of all we've now closed our mobile app, this is so we can refocus our efforts to a better mobile web experience. It may come back in the future, but for now we recommend you delete the app from your device as it will be non-functional.

As part of the new changes we have also deactivated a number of accounts, the most common reason is inconsistent survey activity. Which could mean you've entered contradictory data or answers to surveys are inconsistent with your profile. The accounts are however just deactivated. If you believe your account really is valid please either PM me here or message us on Facebook referencing this thread and I'll make sure your account is investigated properly.

If anyone has any other questions please feel free to leave them here, I'll be hanging around to sort out any queries.
Ollie,
I had over almost the past year completed many surveys, including items that were sent to me to test for different companies. I completed each survey, and study appropriately and had built my e-rewards dollar amount up to over $1675. Then two days ago (4/18/17) I finally was going to make a purchase only to find that when I tried to log in I received an error message telling me that my account was deactivated due to inactivity. Listen, I'm a busy man and therefore do not appreciate wasting my time for nothing. I spent a very great deal of time and effort (including some private info regarding the company I work for) only to have all that taken away. This is inexcusable!! Please reinstate my account and restore all my e-reward dollars ASAP. Thank you.