FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Early April Operation Disruption Compensation
Old Apr 20, 2017, 11:18 am
StangGT909

Programs: Hilton Diamond; Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by hrhmadonna
Like many of you, I experienced a series of delays, cancellations and customer service break-downs on Friday April 7. I completed the comments/complaint form on Delta's web site on April 12 and on April 13 my Skymiles account was credited with 20,000 miles -- which Delta apparently granted automatically to anyone who was directly impacted by the travel delays.

Today I received an email from "Contact Delta" confirming receipt of my written comments and advising me that they would investigate my concerns and get back to me as soon as possible. The email indicated it may take up to 30 days for their response.

I thought would share this because it appears Delta is continuing to review individual complaints and claims that were submitted via their online form. I hope this means Delta is still "working the issue" because I will not be satisfied until I am reimbursed for out-of-pocket expenses incurred as a direct result of their meltdown.

Thanks for the feedback that responses are still in process and possible.
I submitted a second claim (this was after the 20,000 automatic miles posted)
It's reasonable that it could take a while to get a response, just reassuring that it's still in process not rejected