FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How to optimize one day visit to Tokyo Disneyland (late Sept)
Old Apr 20, 2017, 6:13 am
moretimeoffguy

Originally Posted by fledglingraptormoon
There's no one-day ticket that allows you to go to both parks, unfortunately. You could purchase a regular park ticket for DisneySea and a starlight passport (allows entry after 3pm) to Disneyland or vice versa.
Thanks for the idea. Isn't the starlight passport only available for use on weekends? Or am I confusing that with the after 6pm (for children only?) ticket? We're going to be in Tokyo Mon thru Fri. Also wondering why, on the Disney ticket sight, I don't see any tickets available for purchase in late Sept. Online purchase availability seems to end in July. Perhaps it's like a Southwest thing, where you can only buy tickets only so far in advance.

We arrive NRT on Monday at around 5pm. Our departing flight out of NRT is around 7pm. Hope the NEX isn't insanely packed at 5 to 5:30pm, with that being rush hour. And us being terribly jet-lagged. Neither my wife or I can sleep on planes. Weren't able to get premium award flights, so we're in economy. Unless you can upgrade an AA award flight with points at a reasonable cost.