FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help with AA/BA multi-segment itinerary
View Single Post
Old Apr 19, 2017, 8:39 pm
maa3

Originally Posted by mvoight
If you book it with an AA ticket, I am not sure where AA's IRROPs policy is going to have much of an effect, unless there is some problem with the 7/14 flight that would cause you to miss the 7/16 flight 2 days later. The odds of that happening is not very high. AA's IRROPS policy isn't going to help you on the shortest connection, the BA to BA one on 6/13
mvoight are you saying that AA IRROPS only applies to AA operated flights and BA IRROPS on BA flights? I thought the airline whose ticket stock the whole PNR was issued on would be the one whose guidelines are supposed to govern the whole itinerary.

Since most of the flights are actually AA/BA codeshare flights is it the airline whose name appears on the flight number or the one whose metal the flight is on that is responsible in case of IROOPS and whose policy applies?

I am now looking to book
AA 4344 RDU 5:25pm -JFK 7:16pm followed by
BA 114 JFK 9:30pm -LHR 9:35am (arrives in T5) (as roundtrip with CDG-JFK) then connect to
BA662 LHR11:45am-LCA 6:20am (leaves from T5 also)
All in one PNR. Thoughts?
The rest of the flights i guess don't matter as much in terms of interlining bags or IRROPS as they are spaced apart.