FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How to optimize one day visit to Tokyo Disneyland (late Sept)
Old Apr 19, 2017, 9:54 am
fledglingraptormoon

I visited Disneysea in May last year. The first fastpass to go for is Toy Story Mania. I entered the park early and headed straight there. My fastpass entry time was 9pm! Needless to say, fastpasses had all been given out by about 9am or so.

You can google which rides have the longest wait times - these are the ones you should get a fastpass at.
I really enjoyed Tower of Terror. It's best to go during the evening because the whole park is lit up so it looks amazing. Some rides also have single rider queues and this will typically shorten your wait time by 70% or so.

Originally Posted by moretimeoffguy

Thanks also for the info on FastPasses. Will have to read-up on it. Glad it's still a paper system, since I've been using WDWs paper FastPass system over dozens of visits through the last decade. Always strategic when a park opens what FastPass to get first; then I typically high-tail it to another high-popularity attraction and do standby.

For example, in the old days of paper fast passes at the Magic Kingdom, immediately upon entering the gates I'd grab a FastPass for Space Mountain, then do Standby for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Probably head to the HM, etc, then get the next available FastPass as soon as possible.