FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Early April Operation Disruption Compensation
Old Apr 18, 2017, 1:01 pm
kitkat77

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, IHG Spire
Originally Posted by StangGT909
So far most of these posts have noted the 20,000 or $200 vouchers that went to everyone

Has anyone received a formal response from a submission via the "complaint" link?

Typically, their response time for me has been ~ 3 days, but obviously this case has enormous demand.

Just wondering at what point to be patient vs follow up, curious if anyone has received a response yet
Yes. I filed a complaint on Thursday, a few hours before the 20K hit. They responded on Monday with an addition to the 20K. The auto 20K hit my account like most others.

I had 2x cancellations in the same day, two different airports that are about 1.5 hours apart. I went from one to the other and 2nd cancelled out right when I got there. 2 hrs in a line to rebook (DM line called back in 45 min but couldn't do next day), night in a hotel, and an almost 6 hr delay on the next day flight. No vacations of a lifetime were ruined, but I only get 2.5 days a week at home so when I lose one I'm a bit grumpy.