FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Globetrotter promotion returns May 12, 2016
Old Apr 18, 2017, 1:04 am
Upgrade Me 2017

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum
I just got the email! Hello Plat and OW Emerald!

Dear xxxxxx

It is our pleasure to welcome you to the much coveted Platinum membership status with Privilege Club.

As one of the world’s most generous loyalty programmes, you can earn Qmiles every time you fly with Qatar Airways and enjoy a range of great benefits designed to make your travel arrangements easier and your journey more comfortable.

As a Platinum member you will enjoy the below exclusive benefits:

• Tier bonus – an additional 100% of the base miles
• Family programme – family members earn 100% of the Qmiles
• 60 Qcredits
• Priority check-in and boarding
• Excess baggage allowance – 20kgs or 1 piece
• Lounge access and 5 complimentary ‘one visit’ guest lounge passes
• Al Maha ‘meet and greet’ service at Hamad International Airport
• Discounts on online redemptions, Qatar Airways Holiday packages and award fees waivers
• Preferential “Shop and Pay with Qmiles” rate at Qatar Duty Free and Oryx Galleria
• Special discount for purchases at Qatar Duty Free
• Guaranteed seat in Economy Class for revenue tickets and many more
• "Priority Services" at our Contact Centres

To find out more about all the benefits available to you as a Platinum member, please visit qmiles.com

We shall send your new Platinum membership pack to your registered mailing address and the same shall reach you within 3-4 weeks. In the meantime, please continue to use your existing membership card as your new membership tier has been updated in our systems and you will be able to enjoy Platinum tier benefits immediately.