FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Turn down for baht! United Polaris + Thai F for Songkran
Old Apr 15, 2017, 8:01 pm
JVPhoto

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
Originally Posted by CappuccinoAddict
I love your writing style and sense of humor! Makes for a great read.

I agree with you on the TG A330, last week I flew it for nearly 4 hours BKK-TPE and the seat became quite uncomfortable. Service was also shoddy, the FAs had no idea which wines were which and one FA presented me the wrong bottle twice when I asked for the Pinot Noir before I pointed out on the cart which bottle it was. Also, in typical UA fashion, there was port on the cart used to serve cheese but none was offered and it was whizzed by so quickly I couldn't even ask for any!
I think the worst flight for me was OZ A330 J ICN-BKK. Just seemed miserable. I came off of F JFK-ICN so I was rested and fresh.
Ive never actually flown TG in a short/medium haul. It's always been the domestic J flights or J/F to North Asia, Australia, CDG. It's really hard to judge service on the domestic flights as in the 1h flight time it's pretty standard procedure and fairly well oiled to make everything get done in that time.