FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First cabin 'closed off' to MAD but then hen party 'upgraded' into it on board
Old Apr 15, 2017, 4:21 pm
navylad

Programs: BAEC GGL/GFl, HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Virgin Voyages Deep Blue Extra, Blue Peter Badge Holder
Originally Posted by Schwann
Are you the one who writes the copy and paste replies from BA customer services?
Thanks you for taking the time to send your message, I'm sorry to learn that you feel that way. It is of course important to demonstrate independent thought in messages and I can only apologies if you feel I have let you down in this instance.

It is, of course, important to read previous messages carefully and offer a balance opinion based on one's experience, but it is clear that I can strive to improve the service that I deliver. I will ensure that this feedback is reflected upon by the individual concerned.

I wish you all the best with your future posts and trust this message draws this matter to a close, but should you wish to discuss this matter further, please do use the contact me personally in the details provided.

Yours

Navylad

Last edited by navylad; Apr 15, 2017 at 5:05 pm