FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Thai Airways International Seat Configuration Overview
Old Apr 15, 2017, 2:30 pm
Explorer789

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by BennyW
nope, not for me at least. I like sitting in the back of the 77W in J because it's a small private cabin it's just that at boarding, Y passengers have to walk pass you creating lots of noise.

i think it's just that people tend to fill seats at the front first so that's why the back cabin has more seats available.

about the junior FA's, I have no problems with them and they seem to have the same level of service as the 'older' FA's IMO.
Originally Posted by BinSabai
on TG, the most junior FA's are serving in Y...
in my experience no difference in service between first and second cabin
only disadvantage of second cabin is (as BennyW mentioned) that all Y passengers will walk through and jealously look at you; if you are a Exhibitionist, you will like it!
Yeah, I think we can handle a of minor inconvenience during boarding. As long as service is consistent between both J cabins, I could care less about how experienced the FA is.

Having both bulkhead seats in the second cabin is a good compromise for not being in the front cabin. If Y pax are jealous, then that's their problem, especially since these are award seats and they could just as easily fly in J as well.