FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Future St. Regis locations: when and where?
Old Apr 14, 2017, 3:55 pm
bhrubin
Suspended

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and LTT, UA Plat/LT Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by The Wolf
Tried looking for a thread on this but couldn't find anything appropriate, sorry for that.
I very much value the SPG Gold late check-out perk (4PM), and I am in no way saying I should be able to check-out for free by 10PM.
But in my experience many hotels allow evening check-out for a 50% charge, be it even 75%. I've honestly never been charged a full night when checking out around 9-10PM. As I'm a regular the MD granted me a discount but it wouldn't hurt if it were a general rule with many western pax flights arriving at BOM around 2200-0000 and leaving around 2300-0200. Of course supply & demand comes into play so perhaps there is no need for them to even offer such a perk.
Must say - great hotel. Quality definitely up since the change from Palladium to St Regis.
That's where the SPG Platinum 75 nights benefit of Your24 may come in handy. So I'd say SPG is the only chain to offer anything to satisfy this particular interest. But no peer hotel to StR offers anything remotely similar to what you're requesting, so I think you may want to consider that. That includes FS, MO, Pen, RC, WA, and Aman.