FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - More 737-900's For Delta
View Single Post
Old Apr 14, 2017, 2:04 pm
jdrtravel

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by ChiefNWA
7" overall is a huge different, but we're talking less than an inch of width per seat. Maybe it's just because I'm pretty thin, but unless I was next to a POS, a <1in variance isn't a deal breaker.

In terms of F, I do agree regarding 5CD, those seats certainly are not desirable, especially considering the stage length of some of the routes this plane operates.

But I can't help but laugh everytime I read about the lav problem. I've seen posts about people that refuse to fly the plane or will make extra connections in order to avoid it because of the lavatory size, which is unbelievable. I get in there and get my business done, no fooling around. I don't need or expect a 75 sq ft lavatory on a domestic plane.

Forget the lavs, have you seen the first class galley work space? I've asked a couple of FA's about it and they both hate working this a/c. There just is not room to get anything done, especially when any pax is standing up there (waiting for the lav, cradling a baby, etc). People need space.