FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airbus A321 Transcon / A321T / "32B" 3 class (master thread)
Old Apr 13, 2017, 11:44 pm
flyerCO
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by MarkedMan
More appetizer and dessert choices too, IIRC. But yes, this is about right for me too. When the service is up to scratch it's a great product. And there is a reason why no one ever compared Continental's seat to some F products, but did so with the nicer implementations of the Cirrus seats. A bogus comparison, to be sure, but it would never have come up with AA's A321 Biz seats.

Given the choice and budget I can't imagine ever picking biz over F on this plane. I appreciate it's no so for everybody, to me it's a no-brainer.
The biz seats are the standard for most airlines that have business on a single aisle. Some airlines use them for wide body even. However absent going 1/1 it's what fits on a single aisle aircraft.

I will say I see more celebs flying DL on the 767/A330 then on AA lately. (JFK-LAX/SFO) The A321T while nice with 1/1 F just can't compare to a wide body.