FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What service do you use to keep a log of all the flights you've taken?
Old Apr 13, 2017, 2:22 am
Burnsie

Originally Posted by SANspotter
Wow, I had no idea that FD was a sub-product of FlightRadar24. Linking the two together sounds really cool actually, and I can think of a lot of neat tracking and history features that could be incorporated.
Perhaps flights could be plotted using the actual flight path, rather than the great-circle route. Although I'm not sure how exporting the data would work in this case, the CSV (or equivalent) file would have to be full of coordinates for each flight.

Originally Posted by FastLane94
What would you guys think of having this type of functionality in an app instead, beautifully designed and super easy to use?
I'd certainly be glad to use a "beautifully designed and super easy to use" app, although to be honest I prefer using a larger screen to view something like Flight Diary, so it would need to be linked to the website rather than being just a standalone app. However if the app also provided live flight information (e.g. departure delays, gate changes, etc) then I'd definitely be interested.