FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What do i need to fly into the uk
View Single Post
Old Apr 9, 2017, 1:18 am
alaskacjc

well okay you may not approve of this but im in a long distance relationship and im planning on visting my girlfriend and i would be staying at her house her parents already agreed to this and most of the time we would be staying in her town by we might travel over to liverpool and manchester and flight leaves on the 14th of july and id be returning on the 29th of the same month and its a ticket for both ways im just going for a 2 week visit

i should also state that i have a separate flight from Alaska to Seattle because it greatly reduces the cost and also would have a separate one from seattle back to alaska on the return flights

during my lay over in Philadelphia would i need to pick up my luggage or would they just put it on my next flight its only a 4 and a half hour layover. sorry for so many questions kinda in a panic

http://www.cheapflights.com/news/kid...ng-solo-guide/
on here its says only children under 17 need parent consent letters is that true
id be leaving on american airlines and returning on british airways

Last edited by JY1024; Apr 9, 2017 at 7:08 am Reason: Merged 4 consecutive posts from same member