FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Slummin' it to Spain - BCN, PMI for some Park Hyatt, and MAD
Old Apr 7, 2017, 10:06 am
chongl

Programs: United Silver, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by offerendum
Enjoyed my trip to Mallorca. Next time I think I will try the PH.
You won't be disappointed, @offerendum PH was a fantastic property. I hardly saw anyone wandering the grounds, but I'm sure I was there during low season. Many of the restaurants weren't open, which is why we ended up sticking to the resort both nights

Originally Posted by Steve_19
Nice report and pictures! We head to Barcelona in a few weeks, looking forward to seeing the same sites.
Thank you, @Steve_19 Hope you enjoy as much as we did!

Originally Posted by cruisingmickey
Nice trip report! What time of year did you visit? I'm thinking about a visit around Thanksgiving, but not sure if there will be anything to do since it will probably be cold? I know you rented a car. Is a car rental a must?
@cruisingmickey we were there the last week of February. It wasn't too cold...50s to 60s during the daytime when we were there. For Mallorca, you would want to rent a car if you're staying on the east side of the island, where PH is, in my opinion.