FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Talk to me about the ebags TLS mother lode 21
Old Apr 6, 2017, 10:16 pm
TheMadBrewer

Programs: Fallen DL DM (PM) 2MM
I have one, liked it, used it for a few years and still use it now and then. I like it much more than the Hartmann spinner I got from Delta as a MM gift.

I started out the with weekender convertible, which I liked a lot. My problem with the convertible was it was just a bit too big so I often overpacked and it got too heavy to carry around so much. That was more my fault than the bag's -- while I try to pack light sometimes my "kitchen sink" personality comes thru

So I bought the wheeled one you mentioned and was generally happy with it. My biggest complaint was that it really didn't work as a "one bagger" -- I needed to also bring a briefcase/backpack for my laptop and gadgets, except on short trips. If the 22" one had been around I probably would have bought that as it would have fit my needs better. But the 21" was find -- solid construction and the zippers worked well (which has been a problem on some other cheaper bags over the years)

Now I am mostly back to wheelless using a Nomatic backpack/duffel which I am (so far) happy with but I've only used it on two trips. Next trip I will use the eBags roller again as I am traveling with She Who Must Be Obeyed and She will be rolling, so I guess I will as well