FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GiftCardMall Master Thread(2017)
View Single Post
Old Apr 6, 2017, 5:15 pm
berlinDreamz

Originally Posted by Mancolt
Agree with MaxVO, this is not the TCB thread (title is GiftCardMall Master Thread) but there is lots of discussion about TCB as it relates to GCM.

What site did you place an order for $16.5k from? I doubt it was GCM, given they have a monthly limit of $15k.

As to your question, I'm not sure you have much recourse. The cashback sites aren't under any sort of obligation to my knowledge, and proving that you used their link to click through would be difficult unless you're an IT whiz, and even then, not sure it's possible or that they'd care to listen.
Thank you for your reply and I agree with you but as you mentioned since there's a lot of discussion around TCB and I couldn't find a TCB specific thread I thought I'd give it a shot.

I ordered from build.com

Originally Posted by Mancolt
I'm not sure you have much recourse. The cashback sites aren't under any sort of obligation to my knowledge, and proving that you used their link to click through would be difficult unless you're an IT whiz, and even then, not sure it's possible or that they'd care to listen.
That's what I figured.

Cheers!